Friday 6 March 2009

An ordinary afternoon...

What started off to be an ordinary day turned... a day I would probably remember for a long time...

I realized the deep relationship I have with my roommates when I got home at 4 a.m. and found Jenna and Kelly up studying [again] and being silly and crazy... like they always are...

...waking up at 8:30 p.m. to Bailey, our black Labrador [well, technically Haleigh's] wagging her tail in a my face...

...sitting in my macroeconomics, listening to Mike Dowd, my professor giving his normal lecture with his usual fire and passion... thinking to myself... it sounds lame... I know.. but I'm learning so much in this class, I'll be able to remember all this when I turn 90, all old and wrinkly thinking of Dowd's words...

Then, I headed over to the Student Annex, where students were encouraged to spray paint graffiti and were given sledgehammers to take a whack at the building before they tore it down.

... pretty crazy... I started talking to an administrator, whom I've met through my assignments for the IC and also my other job [catering]. We started talking about my life goals, his crazy college life... and pointed out the fact that this is my time... I can't turn the clock back... I have the chance to do whatever the hell my heart tells me too...

and that, is one advise that NEVER gets old...

now, time for a beer...

No comments: