Thursday 10 April 2008

Rupert Murdoch taking over the world!??

I know I've been idolizing Rupert Murdoch and thinks he's the God of the media... and I wanna be him one day.
But still!!
I think this is a lil too much.

NYTimes
"Microsoft Said to Be Talking With News Corporation About Joint Yahoo Bid"
Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation is in talks with Microsoftabout joining in its contested bid for Yahoo, according to people involved in the discussions. The combination, which would join Yahoo, Microsoft's MSN and News Corporation'sMySpace, would create a behemoth that would upend theInternet landscape.
The talks are a surprising twist in the two-month-longtakeover story that began when Microsoft made a $44.6 billionbid for Yahoo."

I knew something crazy will happen, especially when Yahoo didn't think Microsoft is offering enough.

No comments: