Tuesday 13 May 2008

Day 8 - Barcelona

It's 1: 45 p.m. in Barcelona. I got here at 10 a.m. but I told my couchsurfing host that I'll be here at 9 a.m. I tried calling the number he gave me but no one answered. So, I decided to just stay at a hostel for the night. I found Hostal Fernando on Ferran street which is just next to the famous Las Ramblas. 


Anyways, since I got here I kinda ran around trying to figure out a way to get to Pau from here. There's no train or bus that goes there. I was thinking maybe I should skip Pau and head to Nimes to meet my "aunt" instead, on Saturday. That gives me more time here. Then again, I was really looking forward to meet up with Melinda and Chris in Pau on the 14th. 


I don't know what to do now. Should I wait till Francesc e-mail me, or do I go ahead and start shooting for my stories? OR should I try figure out a way to get to Pau?? 

No comments: