Tuesday 10 June 2008

Day 32 - Still in Amsterdam

Friday, June 6, 2008


I left the house at about 1 p.m. - I went to Dam square and just kinda walked around... I was thinking of getting "brownies" but I really didn't wanna eat it alone.. So I bought a bottle of Stella Artois 0.69 Euros and a bottle of Leffe 0.97 Euros and a bag of chips 0.81 Euros.... and sat under the sun... on one of the benches and just enjoy the afternoon...then I head home, just to freshen up, before goin to a couchsurfing meeting in Harlemstraat, near the train station.


The CS meeting was at a bar, Du Lac - we had our own private room upstairs - I think about 20+ people showed up.. and I met Emily, from Canada, who's now working as an Au Pair(nanny) in Netherlands, Jeff, from Quebec, who's a fellow traveler like myself, Chantal, an Au Pair too, from Florida and a French guy but is currently studyin in Amsterdam...


LAter that night, I decided to get some space brownies with Jeff - it was 5 Euros but was really good!!! Then Benhard, my host came to join us. At 1 a.m. I was reallly tired.. so we started walking home... guess what? we saw 2 people "doing it" in the streets next to a car... caught pants down! lol.. interesting sight in Amsterdam!




No comments: